Recent content by nikonbill

  1. nikonbill

    Coolpix P950 cannot pair with iPhone using snap bridge - Solved

    Glad you got it sorted out, and thanks for the update! Enjoy
  2. nikonbill

    New member old user been using Nikon since 2010 just got the z30

    Welcome! Glad you are here, and hope you enjoy the site and your new gear! Looking forward to seeing some of your shoots when you can.
  3. nikonbill

    A D7200 after all this time

    Congrats on the D7200 I love mine, I think there is "some" truth to the colors generated with this body's sensor. Overall its just a joy to use, I have had good success with BIF using single point AF-C its strange that this mode works as well as it does (I have come back to it on this body many...
  4. nikonbill

    Coolpix P950 cannot pair with iPhone using snap bridge - Solved

    Hello Dave and Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new P950, I do not own one and my phone is Android so my help will be limited. The snap bridge app can be pretty frustrating so know its not you. You have provided good details so far, thanks for that. One thing I find when connecting to...
  5. nikonbill

    Vote for Weekly Challenge Sept 16th - Sept 22nd "B&W Landscape"

    Congratulations woody! Great submissions by everyone, truly hard choices
  6. nikonbill

    September 2026 Monthly Assignment: Yard Art

    Entry #1 The most radical lawn art in my area :)
  7. nikonbill

    Nikonbill's 2026 random photos

    New editing features in Affinity Studio 3.3 are going to be very handy. No personal experience with light room and PS, however many are saying the development additions are similar to Adobe
  8. nikonbill

    Nikonbill's 2026 random photos

    I was not in the correct spot for this shot, but neat to see the train roll through
  9. nikonbill

    Nikonbill's 2026 random photos

    a few outtakes from B&W landscapes
  10. nikonbill

    Nikonbill's 2026 random photos

    Another from the steam show - A simpler time when an operator had to remember what lever and valve did what
Top