Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
lightcapture's latest activity
lightcapture
reacted to
Robin W's post
in the thread
September 2026 Monthly Assignment: Yard Art
with
Like
.
#3
Thursday at 9:38 AM
lightcapture
reacted to
BF Hammer's post
in the thread
Post your favorite September 2026 shot(s)
with
Like
.
I'm confident I won't top this photo by tomorrow.
Thursday at 9:38 AM
lightcapture
reacted to
Robin W's post
in the thread
Post your favorite September 2026 shot(s)
with
Like
.
Thursday at 9:37 AM
lightcapture
reacted to
Clovishound's post
in the thread
Post your favorite September 2026 shot(s)
with
Like
.
Thursday at 9:37 AM
lightcapture
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Love
.
Thursday at 9:36 AM
lightcapture
replied to the thread
New member old user been using Nikon since 2010 just got the z30
.
I'd take the mirrorless plunge, but I can't sell my DSLR and lenses, so I have no choice 'cause money is tight. Ur right, it's about...
Sep 30, 2026
lightcapture
reacted to
Marilynne's post
in the thread
Dumb Jokes Posted Here.... if you dare.
with
Haha
.
Sep 29, 2026
lightcapture
reacted to
Aussie_Dave's post
in the thread
Weekly Challenge Sept 23rd - Sept 29th "Toys"
with
Love
.
BIG BOYS TOYS And I play with every one of them all the time 😋🍗🍔 Nikon Z5II with Nikkor 50mm f1.8 S lens taken on September 29, 2026...
Sep 29, 2026
lightcapture
reacted to
bluzman's post
in the thread
Turtle sunning itself
with
Like
.
Sep 29, 2026
lightcapture
replied to the thread
New member old user been using Nikon since 2010 just got the z30
.
I'm also an older dude still using a DSLR. What I don't understand is how I'm the same age as all those old farts I see around...lol...
Sep 29, 2026
lightcapture
reacted to
nikonbill's post
in the thread
September 2026 Monthly Assignment: Yard Art
with
Like
.
Entry #1 The most radical lawn art in my area :)
Sep 29, 2026
lightcapture
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Sep 29, 2026
Members
Top