Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Clovishound's latest activity
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Wildlife advice please
.
This is an image I took in my backyard wildflower plot earlier this year. I used my 180-600 handheld. It only has a limited amount of...
Aug 22, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Blast from the past.
.
I ran across some unopened 120 T-max in a drawer earlier this year. I don't remember the exp date, but it probably was from the late...
Aug 22, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
CAMERAS USED ON FLICKER
.
I have noticed that among our nature photography group, Canon seems to be heavily represented. Nikon is a smaller share than I would...
Aug 22, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Aussie_Dave's post
in the thread
My black and white Japan
with
Like
.
These Photos are my walks around the local district in Yotsukaido, Chiba Japan
Aug 22, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Wildlife advice please
.
I was using the original FTZ. The FTZii was out by then, but I thought I wanted the tripod screw, as I was planning on using a 70-300...
Aug 21, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Wildlife advice please
.
I use the Z8 with the Z 180-600. I shoot mostly birds, and second BF's endorsement of the bird object detection in the Z8. Not to...
Aug 20, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
.
Well the upside is that the background is more pleasing over the water, than on the ground. At least to me it is.
Aug 20, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
I spend tons of time watching and photographing herons and egrets. One thing I have noticed is that when a very large fish is caught, or...
Aug 20, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Tips for photographing a marine aquarium with a Nikon Z5II
.
I will add that the Z 105 micro lens is a very sharp lens. It may be longer than you want for shots of the entire tank, but I would...
Aug 20, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Tips for photographing a marine aquarium with a Nikon Z5II
.
Have you looked at articles and videos on aquarium photography? I could probably hazard a few suggestions, but never having attempted...
Aug 20, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Bring a camera... or not? If so, what kind?
.
heck, after decades of looking through a viewfinder, I find it challenging to work off the backscreen. The only thing I use my cell...
Aug 19, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Snowy Egret landing in the shade of huge Cottonwood trees with soft morning light.
Aug 19, 2026
Clovishound
replied to the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
.
There are times I am hope for someone, or something to come along and spook the bird I'm sitting on so that I can get an in flight shot.
Aug 18, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Aug 18, 2026
Clovishound
reacted to
Peter7100's post
in the thread
post your aviation shots!
with
Like
.
Aug 18, 2026
Members
Top