Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
BF Hammer's latest activity
BF Hammer
reacted to
Robin W's post
in the thread
Post your favorite September 2026 shot(s)
with
Like
.
Wednesday at 11:18 AM
BF Hammer
reacted to
bluzman's post
in the thread
Post your favorite September 2026 shot(s)
with
Like
.
Juvenile Green Heron
Tuesday at 8:42 PM
BF Hammer
reacted to
Clovishound's post
in the thread
Post your favorite September 2026 shot(s)
with
Like
.
Tuesday at 8:42 PM
BF Hammer
reacted to
nikonpup's post
in the thread
Weekly Challenge Sept 23rd - Sept 29th "Toys"
with
Like
.
forgotten toys
Tuesday at 8:40 PM
BF Hammer
reacted to
sailor365's post
in the thread
Weekly Challenge Sept 23rd - Sept 29th "Toys"
with
Like
.
Tuesday at 8:40 PM
BF Hammer
reacted to
Needa's post
in the thread
Weekly Challenge Sept 23rd - Sept 29th "Toys"
with
Like
.
Tuesday at 8:40 PM
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Post your favorite September 2026 shot(s)
.
I'm confident I won't top this photo by tomorrow.
Tuesday at 5:56 PM
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
BF Hammer 2026: Me and my Zf
.
9/29: Stopped for lunch at Horicon Marsh. No wildlife in the close-up sense and I am a bit crippled this month to walk out there. So...
Tuesday at 5:54 PM
BF Hammer
reacted to
Marilynne's post
in the thread
September 2026 Monthly Assignment: Yard Art
with
Like
.
When pigs fly
Tuesday at 4:44 PM
BF Hammer
reacted to
nikonpup's post
in the thread
September 2026 Monthly Assignment: Yard Art
with
Like
.
Tuesday at 4:44 PM
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Connecting SnapBridge app to Nikon Z5
.
Nikon cameras won't send video in Bluetooth mode. You can only use Snapbridge as a simple remote control that way. This is why I think...
Monday at 6:58 AM
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Connecting SnapBridge app to Nikon Z5
.
I don't quite follow what your intended function is to be with Bluetooth. After you get a successful connection via Bluetooth, you petty...
Sunday at 7:20 PM
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Vote for Weekly Challenge Sept 16th - Sept 22nd "B&W Landscape"
.
Congrats Woody! But wow, I thought I had a real contender here. 🤔
Sep 26, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Weekly Challenge Sept 23rd - Sept 29th "Toys"
.
I actually have been extremely selective of which yo-yos and tops I threw into my studio light cube here.
Sep 26, 2026
BF Hammer
reacted to
Marilynne's post
in the thread
September 2026 Monthly Assignment: Yard Art
with
Like
.
This guy has seen better days! Entry #1 D500 September 8 2026 12:51pm
Sep 25, 2026
Members
Top