Recent content by benhasajeep

  1. B

    What Are Some Simple Tips for Taking Better Photos?

    Start slow. Watch some videos on youtube about the exposure triangle. That is the best place to start. Then some videos on Raw and Jpeg the difference between them and why you would want one over the other. Maybe even watch some videos on your camera to get to know it better. Probably...
  2. B

    New member old user been using Nikon since 2010 just got the z30

    Welcome. Congrats on the new equipment. Your not old till you grunt picking it or putting it back down. ;) But if you need to just don't grunt. That's a dead giveaway. :)
  3. B

    Trying to solve the eyeglass fogging situation

    There are small sprays like Howies hockey Anti-Fog visor spray for about $10 on amazon.
  4. B

    Hi New Member. Old Nikon 5700

    Does the viewfinder work? I have a coolpix 8700 and luckily it is still working. The 5700 is only worth about $35-60 used. For less than having a used screen replaced in it, you can get a newer one for not much money now a days. You can get a quality bridge type camera that's probably 10...
  5. B

    A D7200 after all this time

    Yea, I knew it was neutered some. And found out about no grip ( I'm a grip guy). But it's still a good camera. But I did get mine for way lower than it's original selling price.
  6. B

    Nose needs a little work.

    All the older DSLR's still takes a good picture. Nothing has changed from 15 or even 20 years, except more advancements in the technology. But if they took good shots then, so can they now. I just took a D7500 on my recent work trip. But the D3300 may yet to get out, and it's so compact and...
  7. B

    A D7200 after all this time

    What was the failing of the D500 and D7500? I just picked up a refurb D7500 for $500 from Nikon. Took it on my just finished work trip. And was looking at trying to get a D500 as well. I have D850, 800, 600, and Z8, 5II now, along with others. Just wondering why you like the 7200 better.
  8. B

    Boeing 777-200ER engine change.

    Ok, finished being lazy last night didn't feel like posting the down pictures. But we got it down last night and started changing some parts from one to the other. But here is the old coming down and the new going up. 2 chain falls in the front, 2 in the rear (btw you don't want to to the...
  9. B

    $10 million and its yours, bring a truck.

    Actually it's by chain falls. 2 in the front, and 2 in the back. I have pictures of the process now. And will post them in a bit.
  10. B

    Viltrox 35mm Lens

    I don't have it, but watched reviewers that test with same lens test chart. It's very good in center and corners but contrast is slightly low in corners AF speed is considered good. Multiple people say it punches above its weight considering it's cost. I went for Viltroxs 35mm f/1.2. At...
  11. B

    $10 million and its yours, bring a truck.

    Rolls Royce Trent 800 change on a B777-200ER. Good motor to go on. This one the blue arrow points the the go part (fuel nozzle). That silver line connecting them is the fuel line. Small diameter but high pressure. This one is the on wing engine being prepped for removal. Cowlings...
  12. B

    Sb200/300/400/500???

    For lower cost option the SB700 is best option that gives you full control including commander function. Right now they are $240 refurbished from Nikonusa. That's a very good price. Or new on sale for $300 again good price for capabilities. Besides guide number it can only control 2 groups...
  13. B

    Introducing the Z5IIC

    $1,368 for refurbs right now at Nikonusa.
  14. B

    P1100 refurbs now $700 at NikonUsa

    Yes, but this is a much lower price direct from Nikon Usa. Normally Amazon refurbished some what matches Nikons prices, but in this case they have cut the normal price and given an additional discount. Night now Amazon is selling their renewed version for $915. $215 more.
  15. B

    P1100 refurbs now $700 at NikonUsa

    I had been watching the price of P1100's for a while on NikonUsa site and refurbs were $770 for a while. Then over the weekend they went back up. Today I was pursuing the site and they are down to $700. So, I pulled the trigger. They also had Z6III's for $1,440 but while I was trying to pay...
Top