Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
benhasajeep's latest activity
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
New Member, New User, More Experienced Photographer - Indiana, US
.
Welcome. I am also new to the Z8 world just last month.
Sep 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Refurbished D7500's now $499 at Nikon
.
It's here. I paid about $4,500 for a Z8 and 24-140 f/4 Z lens in Aug. I now have a D7500 and 18-140 DX lens for $630. While I was at...
Sep 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
D7000 Upgrade?
.
You can get a refurbished D7500 from Nikonusa right now for $560! A couple weeks ago I ordered one for $500. I have D600, D800, and...
Sep 10, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Nikon 24-120 S Lens
.
I just checked my 24-120 f/4 S on my Z8 with HB-102 hood on. Absolutely zero hood interference at 24mm, not even a slight shade...
Sep 10, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Nikon 24-120 S Lens
.
Should be obvious but the hood is clocked right? I have not noticed it on my 24-120 in the slightest.
Sep 9, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
New member...old Nikon user
.
To me it sounds like the batteries are gone. I have after market EN-EL3's for years now, though still have the Nikons too. About every...
Sep 7, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
I did not buy a lens today.
.
Bought 3 lenses yesterday. But none today. Been thinking about buying a new PC, but each time I look they want todays prices for PC's...
Sep 6, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Nose needs a little work.
.
Nope in the US. Though we do have US based guys in Europe (they normally work 20 days on 10 off). They are more for taking care of the...
Sep 5, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Nose needs a little work.
.
4 decades in design difference between your TF-33 / JT-3 and these new big guys, GE's are even bigger. Buy your 4 still would not match...
Sep 5, 2026
B
benhasajeep
reacted to
Clovishound's post
in the thread
Nose needs a little work.
with
Like
.
That's a little bigger than the TF-33s on the C-141 I used to fly on as a loadmaster. Of course, we had 4 engines.
Sep 4, 2026
B
benhasajeep
posted the thread
Nose needs a little work.
in
D3300
.
D3300 and 18-55 kit and 55-200kit lenses. A day at work for me. This is a 777-200ER. We are changing the nose cowl due to some wear /...
Sep 4, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
How to User Gray Card to Set White Balance on Z6III
.
Someone had similar issue 2 years ago. I believed they changed their Fn1 button in options and assigned Fn2 for WB. So, he found an...
Sep 2, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Guinea pig, going to give it a try
.
It's a new Chinese company. The E version was their first lens. The z is their second mount of it. They also have an 85 version as...
Sep 2, 2026
B
benhasajeep
posted the thread
Guinea pig, going to give it a try
in
Prime
.
I ordered a Songraw 50mm f/1.2 Moonlit lens. $759.05. Says up to 3 weeks for delivery so probably coming from China. Yes, they are...
Sep 1, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Auto-focus isn't working on my prime lens
.
With Nikon if your lens has M/A or A/M position you can manual focus without turning off AF in the body. They have manual focus overide...
Sep 1, 2026
Members
Top