Another Roseate Spoonbill shot.

Roseate -21.jpg

Wayne

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I wish I was there now 16F here now 82F at my folks place

Low 80's here today. Expecting a front to move through on Tuesday - upper 40's warming to mid 70's. Can't wait until you northerners stop sending that cold stuff down here!!:rolleyes:

The favorite wife and I are heading down to Crystal River again for a few days next week (3/22-3/25) we just spent 1 night there but it looks like there is a lot do see and do there.

Needa

Challenge Team
Low 80's here today. Expecting a front to move through on Tuesday - upper 40's warming to mid 70's. Can't wait until you northerners stop sending that cold stuff down here!!:rolleyes:

You will be wishing for a little bit of it come August.:)

Whiskeyman

Another shot from last month... A Tricolor Heron. (Edited for incorrect ID. Thank you, Marilynne for the proper ID.)

Little Blue Heron- 1-1.jpg

On the weather side of things (sorry, Kevin) our high today was about 76 and we were subject to brilliant sunshine all day. I spent the day working with my son on a service project, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Wayne

Last edited:
Slowly getting my pictures done.
02-23-2017_1204-edit-edit.jpg

02-23-2017_1201-edit.jpg

Can someone identify the birds above and below? I think the one above is a purple gallinule and the one below is a great blue heron.

02-23-2017_1190-edit.jpg

02-23-2017_1214-edit.jpg

Last edited: