Article: Become a Contributing Member!

DraganDL

@jdeg: If the payment can be made through the "traditional channels" (going to the bank or a post office and paying cash directly to the specific bank account or sending it via services such as Western Union), please let me know.

jcottone45

I clicked here thinking it was to give credit card info & got back to this page, so I want to join for $20. for the year just tell me where to give my info???

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
@jdeg: If the payment can be made through the "traditional channels" (going to the bank or a post office and paying cash directly to the specific bank account or sending it via services such as Western Union), please let me know.

I can accept checks and money orders. Please PM me for the address. :)

I am trying to sign up but keep winding back to this page overtime!!! Where do I give my credit card info????

This page: http://nikonites.com/payments.php Under contributing member select the amount. Click "Order". On the next page click "Order Using Paypal" or "Order Using CCBill". You probably want CCBill since they handle credit cards directly.

Deleted

I know this has already been commented, but I'm just asking to confirm as it seems a little weird.

There are 3 annual amounts on the sign-up. Do all amounts offer the same features, or do the varying amounts offer varying features?

I know this has already been commented, but I'm just asking to confirm as it seems a little weird.

There are 3 annual amounts on the sign-up. Do all amounts offer the same features, or do the varying amounts offer varying features?

All are the same. The different amounts are for what you can afford based on how much you get from the forum.

Mister Bumbles

Hello everyone! I became a contributing member today (as soon as I joined), but am unable to find where to change the "glow" settings for your user name? Could anyone possibly help me figure that out please? It didn't appear to be in the help faq's. :)

Thanks!