Now is the time to get off the couch or your computer chair. Get out there and shoot some action. There must be some kind of sport or fast moving events in your community.
So, to your camera... Ready... GO!
Assignments are designed to help you grow your photography skills and creativity, and have fun doing so. Assignments are to make all of us photographers think outside the box also.
- Any photo submitted for a monthly assignment must be taken during the month specified in the assignment thread and taken by you! Because not all EXIFdata can be verified, we will use the honor system.
- Photos must be posted to the thread in order to be considered for the challenge. Links to photos will not be considered an entry.
- Only three photo entries per member, for each assignment, unless otherwise indicated.
- Assignments will be judged solely by the panel. Individual voting via post "likes" will be incorporated into the final selection of the winning photo.
- Judging criteria is based on the Twelve Elements of a Merit Image.
- The panel will select 5 shots to be displayed in the Monthly Challenge forum and homepage of the site.
There will be no cash or prizes awarded for the Weekly Challenge, unless specifically noted by the site administrator.
Any photo will be accepted for the assignment. Edited/straight out of the camera, it does not matter. You are left with complete freedom to do whatever genre of photography you wish to do, and your own interpretation of the assignment subject.