Where and what will you be shooting this weekend?

Blacktop

I'm taking an advanced environmental-portraiture class today... Should be a lot of fun.

I know what environmental is, and I know what portraiture is, but when you put the two together , I'm clueless. Unless you mean that you'll be taking a class on nude portraits.:indecisiveness:
Sounds like fun stuff!:encouragement:

Horoscope Fish

I know what environmental is, and I know what portraiture is, but when you put the two together , I'm clueless. Unless you mean that you'll be taking a class on nude portraits.:indecisiveness:
Sounds like fun stuff!:encouragement:
That's just a fancy way of saying shooting portraits outdoors (or where a person works or enjoys one of their hobbies or something like that) versus shooting in a more formal, structured setting like a studio. . :cool:

Blacktop

That's just a fancy way of saying shooting portraits outdoors (or where a person works or enjoys one of their hobbies or something like that) versus shooting in a more formal, structured setting like a studio. . :cool:

Ok, thanks. I understand now. You will be shooting nudes on the beach!:loyal:

TKC_D500

Where are you shooting this weekend?

Finally looks like days off AND good weather will happen for me this weekend! I'll be haunting LLELA at the south end of Lake Lewisville all weekend! Where are You shooting this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carguy

Re: Where are you shooting this weekend?

I look forward to the photos!
May shoot my son's hockey and soccer games this weekend.

Danno

Going to Camp Calvery hike day. It is a fundraiser for a local Christian Camp. It is usually a lot of fun. Praying for good weather.

Neesha

I have an event to shoot this weekend. A ball for members of the Elks. It will be my first gig using the D750. *Fingers crossed*

Tom Grove

My wife and son want to go hiking someplace that has water this weekend... so we may go to Agua Caliente Park or Sabino Canyon in Tucson, AZ. Either way there will be plenty of photo ops.

Last edited:

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
My wife and son want to go hiking someplace that has water this weekend... so we may go to Agua Caliente Park or Sabino Canyon in Tucson, AZ. Either way there will be plenty of photo ops.

Both nice places to get some shots. It will be fun to see what you find. I think if it were me, I would probably go to Sabino Canyon so I could get into one of the pools of water as hot as it is going to be. Today 101, tomorrow 94 and Sunday cool down into the 70's. With that forecast, Sunday seems to be the day to go. Ha! Have fun.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team

I'm not [MENTION=11881]Moab Man[/MENTION], but the run appears to be something similar to what they do around here. People run a course and along the course there are places where colored powder is thrown at the runners. In the picture Moab Man took, it appears that the two runners are throwing the colored powder at each other. I won't begin to attempt to tell you how Moab Man processed the photo(s). I am almost thinking that it may be two shots combined, but knowing Moab Man's skills with shots like this, it could be just one. I will say it is a dramatic and colorful shot.