What is Lawrence up to - 2015?

Eyelight

Still on the learning trail ...
Not a flattering photo of my daughter the morning after her hen's night but I was trying some blur in PS.
Wrong photo for this technique but it was fun.

She's probably kill me if she saw this so no telling ... okay?

I'll PM the address to start mailing my silence fees.

Eyelight

Can you redo it with her looking at the camera, eyes really wide and maybe a slight grimace? I think it would make the shot.

Lawrence

Husky 2.jpg

I like this photo even though the dog is not facing me.

Lawrence

Given the choice between having a great wine or enjoying a stunning evening on the deck I am not sure what I would choose.
So ... to save myself the dilemma I thought to combine the two - cheers! :drunk:
anice chilled glass of Pinot Gris - Selaks Reserve 2014 through the wine glass with the sunset in the background.

Wine sunset.jpg

And a close up version.

Wine sunset close up.jpg

Lawrence

Nice shooting Lawrence!

Thanks Chris.
I am going through a frustrating phase! After shooting daily for over a year doing nothing on some days makes me feel I am wasting opportunities. We are having some stunning summer days at the moment that are far too bright for photography. and of course long evenings where the sun is only going down late - 8.30 ish by which time I have relaxed and don't feel like making an effort. Seems you can't please me anytime. In winter I moan because of the bad weather and in summer it is too good. I need to snap out of it.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Thanks Chris.
I am going through a frustrating phase! After shooting daily for over a year doing nothing on some days makes me feel I am wasting opportunities. We are having some stunning summer days at the moment that are far too bright for photography. and of course long evenings where the sun is only going down late - 8.30 ish by which time I have relaxed and don't feel like making an effort. Seems you can't please me anytime. In winter I moan because of the bad weather and in summer it is too good. I need to snap out of it.

When I snap my fingers, you will be hypnotized......and all the weather will be great and you'll feel like a million bucks.....***snap*** Not so hard was it? Now when I SNAP my fingers again ......ahhh.....nevermind. lol

Lawrence

I went for a little walk this evening to try some of the word stuff that has been discussed on the forums. Didn't work for me or i didn't understand it all or do it right!
At least I tried.

Pink rose-2.jpg

I am quite pleased with this next one for some reason.

pooch.jpg