wev 365 2015

wev

Contributor
Squirrel.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Wev. you have posted some nice shots in this thread. Did you notice that the this 365 thread has 365 pages now. A page per day. Nice! Ha!

wev

Contributor
Wev. you have posted some nice shots in this thread. Did you notice that the this 365 thread has 365 pages now. A page per day. Nice! Ha!

Thanks, but isn't that what you're supposed to do? I never did read the rules, so maybe I got it all wrong. . . .

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Thanks, but isn't that what you're supposed to do? I never did read the rules, so maybe I got it all wrong. . . .

I think it is a photo per day, not a requirement for a page per day. Ha! You definitely made it as long as tomorrow you get it done. ;)

wev

Contributor
I think it is a photo per day, not a requirement for a page per day. Ha! You definitely made it as long as tomorrow you get it done. ;)

Yeah, just kidding. The page per was a personal thing. Should make it, though -- off in the morning to the Peterson Automotive Museum and then LACMA for the German show and lunch with my daughter.

wev

Contributor
31 December

Peterson Museum. Damn.

It was crowded today and the lighting is great for viewing, not for photos, but still. I could fill a dozen cards easy given a full day

Car2.jpg