Wendy's 52 Photo's in 2015

Moab Man

I'm telling you Wendy, RUN AWAY WHILE ON TOP! You know/are the kind of story that becomes a legend. Wrecked sports car in the desert, no body, no evidence, just missing - you already have the Mustang (check)... we live in a desert (check)... photo accomplished (check)... you own a small RV that would not stick out and blends in (check)... you are legend just waiting to happen (waiting to be checked).

Then 30 years from now you can reappear and you'll have a second great story about living as a recluse at the pinnacle of your photography and everyone will beg and plead as to why, why, WHY did you disappear from the face of the earth and photography.

Disclaimer: If anything happens to Wendy I am not plotting her demise. ;)

Last edited:

RON_RIP

I'm telling you Wendy, RUN AWAY WHILE ON TOP! You know/are the kind of story that becomes a legend. Wrecked sports car in the desert, no body, no evidence, just missing - you already have the Mustang (check)... we live in a desert (check)... photo accomplished (check)... you own a small RV that would not stick out and blends in (check)... you are legend just waiting to happen (waiting to be checked).

Then 30 years from now you can reappear and you'll have a second great story about living as a recluse at the pinnacle of your photography and everyone will beg and plead as to why, why, WHY did you disappear from the face of the earth and photography.

Disclaimer: If anything happens to Wendy I am not plotting her demise. ;)
Says you. :) And Wendy, I would certainly buy one of those prints. I would even send you the paper to print it on.

wthorson

Great Lilly shot Wendy! I agree with everyone....one of, if not your best!

Thanks Chris. I have to tell you I was surprised to get such a wonderful reaction from everyone on my Lily shot. I guess being a Nikonite has helped me grow my photography skills. Thanks everyone :)

wthorson

4/52 Theme: Isolated.
This is my shot for the week. It is Utah Lake frozen over, with the Lake and Eagle Mountains in the Background. I know it doesn't surpass "The Lily" but I do like the shapes and shadows in the ice and mountains.
Utah Lake Isolated.jpg

wornish

4/52 Theme: Isolated.
This is my shot for the week. It is Utah Lake frozen over, with the Lake and Eagle Mountains in the Background. I know it doesn't surpass "The Lily" but I do like the shapes and shadows in the ice and mountains.

Great shot
All I can say is Brrrrrrrr looks very cold.

wthorson

Thanks wornish, I'm glad that I got that shot yesterday because it feels like spring today. Now everything is melting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wthorson

5/52 Theme: Leaves
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this beautiful sunset blossom after the sun had set. It was fortuitous that I had pulled over where this cool looking tree was in the the perfect place to capture this shot. I hope that your monitor is able to process all of the beautiful colors that are in this sunset. It always amazes me how much detail I can capture with my camera.
Winter Leaves at Sunset 1-24-2015 2.jpg

Deezey

5/52 Theme: Leaves
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this beautiful sunset blossom after the sun had set. It was fortuitous that I had pulled over where this cool looking tree was in the the perfect place to capture this shot. I hope that your monitor is able to process all of the beautiful colors that are in this sunset. It always amazes me how much detail I can capture with my camera.
View attachment 136180

very nice! It's amazing just how much more our cameras see vs our eyes.