Wendy's 366 in 2016

wthorson

You guys are all alike, the bacon is the most important part of a meal. There is some Mozzarella Cheese mixed in with the green stuff. There is also red pears, craisins, eggs, and cucumbers. Don says cucumbers are evil. LOL

wthorson

Day 4
Red Carnation 1-4-2016.jpg
I got another bouquet, so I thought that I would take advantage of its beauty and colors.

Last edited:

wthorson

Day 5
Avocado Pit with Flower Petals 1-5-2016.jpg
Close up of nature. Can you tell what this is?

Attachments

• Flower Buds 1-5-2016.jpg
    Flower Buds 1-5-2016.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

wthorson

Day 6
Orchid Bud 1-6-2016.jpg
This is a shot of one of my new orchid buds. I'm not sure what I am doing right, but they keep blooming :) They are beautiful and are great photo subjects.

Last edited:

Dawg Pics

View attachment 193422
This is a shot of one of my new orchid buds. I'm not sure what I am doing right, but they keep blooming :) They are beautiful and are great photo subjects.

There is a plantation in Louisiana that has a full-time, live-in gardner. He had orchids in the plantation home. He said, use indirect light and keep the soil moist. Is that what you are doing?

wthorson

There is a plantation in Louisiana that has a full-time, live-in gardner. He had orchids in the plantation home. He said, use indirect light and keep the soil moist. Is that what you are doing?
That is exactly what I am doing, I only sprinkle the plants once a week. Thanks for letting me know what I was doing was correct. :)