Weekly Challenge Sept. 28 - Oct. 5 : A Season of Change, the Colors of Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckyChickenLady

There are many trail versions you can download. Try Photomatix. If you like it, they have 2 versions, pro and light. I purchased the light version (only$39) and it works great!

The foliage shots in my gallery were done with Photomatix light
Thank you cynyram... I'll look into it!

Browncoat

Danbo-Fall-2.jpg

Danbo w/ falling leaves

Mike150

Was watching my 4yr old grand daughter playing soccer yesterday when it hit me.

What could be more season changing than the start of Youth Fall Soccer. And besides. You have to love the bright colors.
These are the 3/4 year olds. Four 6 minute quarters, with no goalies and almost no rules. Just plain fun.

Soccer.jpg

PS: My grand daughter Regan is the one in yellow.

Kim20

I remember, every fall, when school started in those younger years, and early grades, when the class would put paint on paper, then fold it in half and squish it together. We were all so excited to see the results.
http://

Carolina Photo Guy

I intended to post a photo for this week's challenge, but I see that I can't compete with you guys... :p

That ain't nothing but an excuse! I can't compete either, but I am usually the first one in line. You will NEVER be able to compete until you get started.

Now get off your butt and post something!

(I mean that in the nicest way possible!) :)

Mike150

That ain't nothing but an excuse! I can't compete either, but I am usually the first one in line. You will NEVER be able to compete until you get started.

Now get off your butt and post something!

(I mean that in the nicest way possible!) :)

I agree with Pete. You are your own worst critic. You still have time so lets see an Autumn in Greece shot.

jcottone45

I had posted a couple of pictures to my gallery a few days ago of the changing seasons, little did I know that I should have waited.
Now there's been no change in the colors since that time.
That's because I only had to walk out the back door & shoot, too easy,even out at the wineries there was no changing colors last weekend.

kayte

Been a while since i posted a pic in a challege and getting late for this one, too bad, lol...I have snazzy brand new 55-200mm lens I want to play with, so expect something in a challenge soon....great shots, everyone, btw

Rick M

Still pretty green around my place also and no time to hit the Mountains again. Perhaps we could have a special "Fall Challenge" and run it for 3-4 weeks so everyone has a chance?

Browncoat

I intended to post a photo for this week's challenge, but I see that I can't compete with you guys... :p

This is a friendly competition. The purpose of the Weekly Challenge is to keep you shooting and to push you outside of your comfort zone by letting others choose the subject of your photos. I think everyone who participates in these challenges would agree that they are better for having done them.

Just-Clayton

and sometimes you dont have time. so i will throw a funny pic in for the challenge. just look at the action shot challenge i did. did it win?? No!! but it shows i can come up with an idea funny or serious.

stamatisg2002

Since I got a sudden call from work that evening, that's all I got from fall since here in Greece fall hasn't appeared yet (well, except the freezing temps in the morning, brrrrrr....). :eek:

fall1.JPG

If you can't see the exif data PM me!

Last edited:

jvargochik

Temperatures have dropped here in the SC lowcountry (into the 80s), but all the leaves are still green. However, you know fall is just around the corner with the start of oyster season and when you see indian corn show up at the Mount Pleasant Farmer's Market!

autumn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.