Weekly Challenge Sept. 15-22: Changing Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlyh

Harvest offerings in a 11th century Celtic Church. Taken 9/19/10 in Kilpeck Herefordshire, England

Wheat in window(resize).jpg

fotojack

EofI....beautiful shot! Gorgeous colour!
How did you get that EXIF shot in there? That's a great idea for all of us! :)

EofI....beautiful shot! Gorgeous colour!
How did you get that EXIF shot in there? That's a great idea for all of us! :)

Thanks for the compliment. I was working on a homework assignment for my Dreamweaver class, and figured that I would take some time out of my day for myself. I drove along the backroads of Sonoma County wine country with my gear in the car - just in case.

That image, as well as a few others (not entered into the contest) jumped out at me, so I took some, and imported them into Aperture.

Since I have a Mac, grabbing the EXIF was rather easy. Simply choose the "Grab" application (I have mine in the dock for just such occasions), open it up, choose the "Capture" menu, then click on "selection". It lets you capture any part of the screen, and save it as a .tif file - which I simply opened and converted in Photoshop. Once it was a .jpg file, I simply uploaded it to my server, and linked to the .jpg file.

Browncoat

Congrats to all the participants! There are some awesome photos here, so keep up the good work. Next time, I'd like to see more participation in the Weekly Challenge!

The winner of this week's challenge will be notified, and a new contest will begin next Wednesday (Sept. 29th).

Status
Not open for further replies.