Weekly Challenge Oct. 28-Nov. 9: Alphabet Shapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeMan - Rick S.

Kim we have the same "E". Just got my last two letters tonight hope to post soon

Hardest letters "R" & "G"

Never mind, you use a fence I thought it was Railroad tracks LOL

Last edited:

AxeMan - Rick S.

finshed.jpg

Alphabet Shapes

Browncoat

It's Tuesday already, kids.

This one was a lot of work, and I didn't expect to see the submissions rolling in until the last minute. Psssssttt...it's the last minute.

:cool:

Kim20

Kim we have the same "E". Just got my last two letters tonight hope to post soon

Hardest letters "R" & "G"

Never mind, you use a fence I thought it was Railroad tracks LOL
I do agree about "R" & "G" being the hardest, "Q" was difficult too!

Kim20

It's Tuesday already, kids.

This one was a lot of work, and I didn't expect to see the submissions rolling in until the last minute. Psssssttt...it's the last minute.

I really enjoyed the challenge of this one, I find myself still looking for letters.... lol

Carolina Photo Guy

Yup, I was actually wondering if someone would do this!

Well played, sir.

Thank you!

I have to relate a story about my finger spelling. As many of you know, my sister Peggy was deaf. She could read lips very well, but she preferred sign. One morning, Peggy and I, along with two of her deaf friends, went to Ihop for breakfast. We were settled in the middle of the place where the light was bright and Peggy started to "converse" with her friends. Every once in a while I would chime in with my poorly gesticulated words which would cause a lot of laughter at our table.
When I was NOT joining in, I would listen to the very rude comments coming from the table immediately behind us. As the meal went on, the comments just got more and more deprecating. I, believe it or not, held my tongue.
When we had finished and the bill paid, I made it a point to go back to the table behind us. The three well dressed handiphobes were still there.
Everything got very quiet as I leaned in. I stated in a very loud voice that..."It is VERY foolish to assume that EVERYONE at a table shares the same handicap!"
As the dining room erupted in laughter, these three "ladies" seemed to physically shrink, embarrassed beyond belief.

Best breakfast I EVER had!

Mike150

Yup, I was actually wondering if someone would do this!

Well played, sir.

I liked pete's idea too. I had planned to take photos of Objects who's name started with the letter (Apple, Boy, Cat...) Problem is that work schedule has gone to 10+ hour days and then it's Honey Do Lists when I get home. Photography will have to wait a while.

Before anyone else says it... "WHINE - WHINE - WHINE"

Browncoat

...Best breakfast I EVER had!

Public embarrassment is the mother of all zingers! Good on you for putting the hen party in their place.

Before anyone else says it... "WHINE - WHINE - WHINE"

Make no mistake about it, Mike. This was a difficult challenge, probably one of the most difficult we've done to date, if not THE most difficult. It can be hard enough to come up with one photo for these challenges, much less 26. I don't think anyone will be asking what kind of cheese you want to go with your whine.

Carolina Photo Guy

Make no mistake about it, Mike. This was a difficult challenge, probably one of the most difficult we've done to date, if not THE most difficult. It can be hard enough to come up with one photo for these challenges, much less 26. I don't think anyone will be asking what kind of cheese you want to go with your whine.

I was going to suggest a mild cheddar, but you took the fun outa THAT!!! :)

jengajoh

oh Sh**! I have been so busy and just now remembered this challenge, I think I have all of the letters though... heh... stupid busy week.

Browncoat

Just a friendly reminder that today is Wednesday, and the final day of this challenge.

You have about 5.5 hours left!

Status
Not open for further replies.