Weekly Challenge May 27 - June 03: Topic "Out of Place"

Its Just Me

Haddon Mystery Clock.jpg

An electric 1957 Haddon Mystery Clock in perfect working order.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
@RocketCowboy, @traceyjj, or any other Team Challenge members. The natives are getting restless for the poll on this weekly challenge.

As I count:
Paul04
Felisek
DXer
Wornish
Kim20

have the top three like counts.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Neither of these two have been on the forum since May 27 or 28 (at least they haven't posted). I'm not sure how this works, but maybe another Team Challenge member could pick up the slack. I don't remember who they are, but I do remember seeing one other person with the 'Label' under their name of Team Challenge member. Please someone who can set up the poll. (on my knees, begging. Ha!)

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
@weebee & @Blacktop are Challenge Team members also. I talked to Blacktop a day or two ago and he was heading out to work, which means he probably is out of pocket so can't do the poll. Not sure about WeeBee. I think if I remember correctly Rocketcowboy was going on vacation and who wants to be bothered with a poll when on vacation. Ha! None of this may be correct because I am depending on memory which at this stage in life, isn't very good. Ha!

Blacktop

Sorry guys. I have been real busy and had no time for anything. I will get a poll up soon. If there is anyone that would like to join the challenge team ,you are more then welcome.

weebee

I won't apologize. I do what I can to help. But if people can not understand we offered to help because we enjoy this hobby but have other obligations as well. Then, so be it.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
To ALL on the Challenge Team, THANK YOU! I don't think anyone is complaining, because we all are busy and it is understandable that you can't do it all of the time. For me, I get busy and forget. Ha! Knowing that others get busy and forget like me is why I posted the @xxxxxxxx as a reminder.

Saying all of that, I am not very good at taking pictures, but I can sure help with the Challenge Team. PM me if you would like my help and tell me what to do and "Where to go." Ha!

weebee

To ALL on the Challenge Team, THANK YOU! I don't think anyone is complaining, because we all are busy and it is understandable that you can't do it all of the time. For me, I get busy and forget. Ha! Knowing that others get busy and forget like me is why I posted the @xxxxxxxx as a reminder.

Saying all of that, I am not very good at taking pictures, but I can sure help with the Challenge Team. PM me if you would like my help and tell me what to do and "Where to go." Ha!

I think your pictures are great.

paul04

I would love to join in and help, but like many, time is not always on my side.

Work gets in the way of photography.

A 3 week work rota does not help :(

So well done for the challenge team for the time they put in :)

RocketCowboy

Apologies @cwgrizz, @paul04, and others for not having this covered better while I was out on vacation. We just got back to San Juan from the cruise and saw this, but looks like the team has gotten the poll posted and following challenges running. We'll look at how we are currently set up to run thing and see how we can tweak that going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk