Weekly Challenge Dec 8-15: Degeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevindepot

Went out today looking for shots to add to this challenge. Came accross some old wwII planes PhotoSnapShot beat me to that one. Got some nice B/W shots of old buildings ohkphoto beat me to that one. So heres my entry.
019.JPG

fotojack

I asked my wife if she'd let me take her photo for this challenge. Apparently I'm sleeping in the garage tonight! ;)

ohkphoto

Snow White
I asked my wife if she'd let me take her photo for this challenge. Apparently I'm sleeping in the garage tonight!

Ha-ha, Jack! I'm checking to make sure you made it through the night . . .
hope you had plenty of blankets :)

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I wish I had time to go to my grandmom's old farm. There are 3 large rotting chicken coups. I used to go in them all the time when I was little, but I'm sure by now they're deteriorated to the point of being seriously unsafe, especially the one that is two stories. Regardless they would make some pretty neat subjects.

Browncoat

This week's challenge is now closed.

The winner of the previous challenge (Multiplicity) was AxeMan...making him our first two-time winner! He issued this challenge and will be judging the entries. When a winner is chosen I will notify them via PM and that person will come up with a new challenge for next week! And as an added bonus, this week's winner gets a cool Nikonites mug!

Apologies for the delay in updating this one, I've been sick lately and a bit off my game.

Great job, everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.