Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeMan - Rick S.

DSC_4245-2.jpg

Open Storage

MrRamonG

Dividing Nature from Nature
Not taken this week. Not for judging.
I had converted this image to B&W for this contest, but before I read that the shot had to of been taken this week. Unfortunately this is from a few months ago which renders this image ineligible, but I still wanted to share.

fenceB&WSmall.jpg

unkyjohn

JBZ_7388.jpg

Sheep on a Hill - Eccup West Yorkshire

Nikon D7000
AF-S 70-300mm DX
ISO 400
Exposure 1/400sec
F.Stop f/13
Focal Length 70mm

Eye-level

Banned
No I hooked him clean and got him back in the water right away...he flipped around and shot off like a bullet...bet he'll think twice about biting a snake next time! LOL

Sambr

No I hooked him clean and got him back in the water right away...he flipped around and shot off like a bullet...bet he'll think twice about biting a snake next time! LOL

LOL I was just kidding - I love fishing except I eat the fish - If I go to the trouble of catching them I eat them :)

Eye-level

Banned
I have multiple fishing spots within a football field's distance from my house...mostly I catch and release or catch and transfer from the creek to the ponds...fishing is easy and boring here just like rabbit hunting and deer hunting...150 acre family farm for about 70 years and a tract of public land twice as big adjoining it...incredible relatively untouched stuff in the middle of civilization...but still as rural as rural could be...

When I eat fish I usually go to Long John Silvers or Red Lobster...LOL

stamatisg2002

I hope that I can stil participate in this week's contest... I know it's a last minute entry, but...

rural_bw_r.jpg

It is a view from a hill near my grandparents' village.

Mis Adam

4 15 12 (13).jpg
Utah's West Desert Area right across from one of the major Pony express routes that takes you to Simpson Springs.

BackdoorArts

I've never been a "landscape photographer", so I loved trying something new. I whittled it down to 3 and asked friends for help. Hopefully they did me right. The rest can be seen here.

Attachments

• 20120412-_DSC7467-2.jpg
    20120412-_DSC7467-2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.