Not open for further replies.

Mis Adam

Eagle Gate and Capitol building in down town Salt Lake City, Ut DSC_0227.JPG
F/9
1/800
18 mm

russrochmom

Falls Park.jpg

Hope this one meets the requirements for this week's challenge. Was out at Falls Park this weekend, which is a City Park in Greenville, SC - Many travel in from various areas to take advantage of the many things the park has to offer and this is one of them.

Taken with Nikon D100.

Mike150

View attachment 2756

"Fighting Urban Decay"

The downturn in the economy has made it very difficult for small towns to fight urban decay.
Here in New Bern, apparently the locals thought that planting some trees would be a helpful idea.
It don't look like its working.
Real bummer!

Pete

I like the shot Pete. Even with the trees. Reminds me of Mayberry. If you'd waited a little bit you'd have gotten Barney Fife in the photo.

Mike150

View attachment 2779

Hope this one meets the requirements for this week's challenge. Was out at Falls Park this weekend, which is a City Park in Greenville, SC - Many travel in from various areas to take advantage of the many things the park has to offer and this is one of them.

Taken with Nikon D100.

Nothing is more pleasing than watching children having fun. I'm wondering, though, Was that mother just to the right of center yelling at YOU or at her kid?

Carolina Photo Guy

I like the shot Pete. Even with the trees. Reminds me of Mayberry. If you'd waited a little bit you'd have gotten Barney Fife in the photo.

You know, last year New Bern celebrated their 300TH anniversary. New Bern is the birthplace of Pepsi. New Bern was the FIRST state capitol of North Carolina and New Bern was the first of King Georges colonies to tell him to go to hell and push for independence. And yet, with their place in history firmly fixed, this town is going down the tubes. The number of empty businesses outnumber the going concerns by what looks like 3 to 1. Its really sad.

Okay, I'm over it.

Pete

jcottone45

I tried & failed a second time to upload to the challenge, I am obviously doing something terribly wrong.I didn't have a problem posting to the gallery, so I am going to try again. Where do I start?

jcottone45

Hi Helene, I guess I am a gluten for punishment, I have now tried for a third time to post that picture to this weeks challenge it looks like I have struck out.
I need step by step instructions "upload instructions for dummies" sounds about right.
I just can't get that damn picture posted to the challenge. I don't know what I am doing wrong so until I get it in there where it belongs I'll try again.

Mike150

Hi Helene, I guess I am a gluten for punishment, I have now tried for a third time to post that picture to this weeks challenge it looks like I have struck out.
I need step by step instructions "upload instructions for dummies" sounds about right.
I just can't get that damn picture posted to the challenge. I don't know what I am doing wrong so until I get it in there where it belongs I'll try again.

Hey Joe.
I have a short word document that shows this. It's something I threw together a while back, and never improved upon. It's not much, but it might help. Click on my name and then on private message to send me your email. I'll then email the document to you.

ohkphoto

Snow White

Joe, look at post #16 of this thread. It's back on page 2, I think. I posted some directions with screenshots.

fotojack

Nice shot, Chris. Brings back a lot of memories. My buddies and I used to hang out there a lot, playing guitar and the bongos back in the day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.