We lost our precious gift from God.

jherring002

Holy Moly! Terrible news. I can't even imagine.

Take comfort in knowing that God knows exactly how you are feeling after watching his creation put his son to death. So if there is someone you need to talk to who understands you most, talk to him.

I feel for you and pray that you can overcome this loss.

Take care

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

10 Gauge

Thank you all so much for your words and prayers. Healing will take a long time. I am doing much better than my wife and I feel terrible that I can not take her pain away. I can't imagine what it's like for her being she was connected to and took such amazing care of our baby for 8 long months.

I pray that time will help her heal but right now I feel like nothing or no amount of time will console her.

Thank you all again for your kind words.

He was so beautiful and so perfect in so many ways.

7a56353c47a1ee98ba8a1c2dfbb9d41a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Woodyg3

Contributor
I have no words that can come close to expressing how terrible this news is. I am so sorry for you both. You are in my prayers.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

My family and I offer our condolences, Matt. You and your wife will be in our prayers. I can't begin to express how I'd feel if I were in your shoes. May your son be seated on the right hand of God, the Father!

§am

My sincerest condolences to your wife, you and the rest of your family.
May god keep you strong in these difficult times.

T-Man

Matt, I don't know you, but being a father myself, this breaks my heart to hear. I cannot imagine the pain you and your wife had to endure over your loss. I will keep you and your wife in my prayers.