Waiting for images

RocketCowboy

In our case it was malicious bots looking for holes in software. Basically brute forcing, which causes extra load/connections to the server.

Good point too for anyone who's running their own WordPress installs for personal/business blogs/sites. This afternoon my work day was interrupted with a couple hundred emails from my security tripwires catching similar behavior on two of my sites. They didn't get through, but were sending a ton of traffic looking for holes in the software.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Good point too for anyone who's running their own WordPress installs for personal/business blogs/sites. This afternoon my work day was interrupted with a couple hundred emails from my security tripwires catching similar behavior on two of my sites. They didn't get through, but were sending a ton of traffic looking for holes in the software.

Yeah, it happens every day to the server we use. I've had to tune the firewall software a bit.

nikonpup

just tried looking don k's zion np photos - after a couple of minutes photos had not finished loading, large white spaced between photos.