Vixen's 52 in 2015

mikew_RIP

I really would have liked to try to do this list in order but ARCHES was always going to be a difficult one where I live, and believe me, I have spent every trip out and about looking for ANYTHING that could somehow fit the subject. I failed, so I guess if there are to be ANY substitutions............

So I am going with "Water" which my little doggie loves, especially at the beach

View attachment 133436

Thats just lovely

Ironwood

Love the waterdog :cool:.

Not many arches where I live either Vixen, though I did notice one today that has been right in front of me for the last few months, it is rather unexciting, so I am hoping I will find a better one at some stage.

Vixen

Not many arches where I live either Vixen, though I did notice one today that has been right in front of me for the last few months, it is rather unexciting, so I am hoping I will find a better one at some stage.

Even trying to think outside the box, I came up with a huge blank. So I sympathise. I hope you can find one before the end of the year :D

Deezey

Your foot has an arch.....and so does a cat when it arches it's back...��

mikew_RIP

I had been looking for a shoe shop with a window display at the right angle to show the shoe arches,as you know i failed.

Ironwood

I had been looking for a shoe shop with a window display at the right angle to show the shoe arches,as you know i failed.
I thought England would be the land of arches, surely every building would have arches incorporated into the design :D.

I am doing the list in very random order and have plenty of other shots up my sleeve, so at some time during the year something will jump out at me.
And if nothing comes about, I have my substitutes :eek:.

mikew_RIP

I thought England would be the land of arches, surely every building would have arches incorporated into the design :D.

I am doing the list in very random order and have plenty of other shots up my sleeve, so at some time during the year something will jump out at me.
And if nothing comes about, I have my substitutes :eek:.

England is full of arches but Grimsby is a **** hole :D

Blacktop

Great start @Vixen. Especially loved the Abandoned shot, although the Water shot was very nice as well.

Oh, and BTW, I was looking at your EXIF. Am I the only one without a Tamzooka?;)

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Great start @Vixen. Especially loved the Abandoned shot, although the Water shot was very nice as well.

Oh, and BTW, I was looking at your EXIF. Am I the only one without a Tamzooka?;)

No Blacktop, me neither. I will probably never have one unless I sell my wife and I still probably wouldn't have enough. Ha! (Oh, am I so happy my wife doesn't like computers and won't use them. Ha!)

Anco

Another nice photo Vixen, my dog at the beach doesn't look nearly that pretty. I won't hijack this thread with my photos but maybe I'll put one up in the pets thread. @Blacktop, I'm in the same boat as you, but don't know how long I can hold off, all these photos make a really good argument for it.