Budapest:
DSC_0516.jpg
Prague:
DSC_0876.jpg
Prague:
DSC_0957.jpg

Last edited:

Blue_Esq

Thanks! Mine too. I feel like the background is a little overexposed, but the lighting was a pain. Where I as standing was in heavy shadow and the sun was blinding.

wornish

Thanks! Mine too. I feel like the background is a little overexposed, but the lighting was a pain. Where I as standing was in heavy shadow and the sun was blinding.

I can see what you had to deal with.
Perhaps if you used matrix metering it would have been better. But in this situation try bracketing and take some underexposed shots.

its so easy to offer advice after the shot but hope this helps.
PS
wish I would follow my my own advice.!!

oldsalt

Sadly, it was the gathering place for a lot of homeless people... made us very sad to see people in such dire need... we emptied our pockets of loose change plus a few dollars - but you just can't help everybody... makes you feel so helpless... we sat and spoke to one man for quite a while (over a coffee) and it really brings home that old saying ... "there, but for the grace of god, goes me".... the world just isn't fair to some people.

john*thomas

I can remember when this was a decent apartment building.......I've wanted to see inside and take pics for a long time.....I've walked around it (it has a really unclean smell to it). I'm not so big on risks any longer so I got the phone number off the for sale sign and I'm going to give him a call. Maybe offer a few bucks.....it will be the first time in a long time the apts have made anyone any money.

DSC_6107 (1280x1016).jpg