The Duck Thread

Pierro

Hey - check this pervert flasher

uguaq34d3j.jpg

99o4zdi27b.jpg

2wqu684gdv.jpg

Shirleyann

I was trying to post the picture, Cooked duck, and ended up with 2 pictures, and they seem to be oversized. How can I delete one , or make them smaller? HELP Shirleyann

Pierro

I think if you click the ' edit ' button, then right click on the picture and delete, that should work

Strange coloured ducks !

Pierro

OK, I tried that and it didn't give me that option. Just save image, and a few others. Yeah how bout that?

Try ' edit then ' then click ' advanced ' and do the same thing, right click on the picture and delete. I did that very same thing earlier and it worked. I forgot about the advanced bit

Scott Murray

[h=1]This was taken using my 400mm VR and cropped alot. I am looking at revisiting this place as I only had a few minutes there. The Radjah Shelduck is very shy and I was not able to spend the time to get close enough to it. Also have to watch out for Salt water crocodiles.

Radjah Shelduck (Tadorna radjah)[/h]7301272318_0f249685fa_b.jpg

Carroll

Not too many Ducks to choose from in my part of Missouri. I did check all of the rules for duck posting, and hope this one does not ruffle any feathers.

I have this Crab Apple tree in the front yard, right next to my sidewalk, and you are *not* going to believe your eyes...and I probably did not stage this, really. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this, was lucky to get a shot before it flew off. I just pointed and shot.

In looking through my Duck Book, I believe this is an Infantino Chinaus Wubaduc-it. Almost endangered. Maybe.

Apologies...

View attachment 11665