Test shots with the 35mm

Michael J.

Music group at the evening.

music-1.jpg

hrstrat57

Yesterday evening I went to the J-Park for dinner. J-Park is an amazing shopping park center. J stays for Japanese. I took 95 photos in very low light in different situation, into windows, fish in water, people sitting in darkness, etc.. I have to say that the lens is definitely my low light lens so far. Where the 50 struggled to set the AF the 35mm hasn't got any problems at all. That is an amazing lens. I am so happy with my gears now. I didn't get any feeling buying something new except the 55-300 replacement. But this is not that important.

I am going to post photos from the J-Park over the next days in my Photowalking-Thailand Thread

Just one shot of my daughter for you guys. She wanted that I post this photo. She just wanna say hello to all Daddy's Nikonites friends

View attachment 125222

Super pic of an obviously fabulous subject!

:)

aroy

Excellent shots.

Even I use the 35mm a lot. This Sunday I shot over 200 snaps at an indoor lunch party, most of them at F1.8, single handed. This is an amazing lens. Couple with D3300 you hardly feel the weight. Here are a couple of them

HSC_2634.jpg

HSC_2685.jpg