Deerfield Umbrella Series

Umberella Series  1_2967.jpg

Umberella Series  2_2968.jpg

Umberella Series  3_2969.jpg

Umberella Series  4_2970.jpg

Umberella Series  5_2971.jpg

Last edited:

TedG954

Very nice!! Are you using the Nikon gear at all now??? These have all been nice..

​Pat in GA

Thank you Pat. As a matter of fact, I'm processing some D800/Tokina 100 photos I took this morning. No other camera that I will own will ever produce those photos. My Nikon is going nowhere. I still consider Nikon to be my premier equipment. As for the N3... I'm playing around and getting used to it. The A7II comes this afternoon. It will never replace my D800, though I believe my D3300 may gather some dust.

RockyNH_RIP

Thank you Pat. As a matter of fact, I'm processing some D800/Tokina 100 photos I took this morning. No other camera that I will own will ever produce those photos. My Nikon is going nowhere. I still consider Nikon to be my premier equipment. As for the N3... I'm playing around and getting used to it. The A7II comes this afternoon. It will never replace my D800, though I believe my D3300 may gather some dust.

Well my friend, you are enjoying!! :) I need to get out with my tokina wide into savannah one of these days... and my sony stuff should be here this week! :)

​Pat in GA

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Well my friend, you are enjoying!! :) I need to get out with my tokina wide into savannah one of these days... and my sony stuff should be here this week! :)

​Pat in GA

Hey Pat....did you order a Sony camera too? If not, what type of Sony equipment are you getting? Enquiring minds want to know... I think we should get Jdeg to start a Sony category here too!

RockyNH_RIP

I ended up getting a NEX F3 for a "steal" from a friend... needed to pick up a lens and battery which I have on order... this may become my Motorcycle Camera! :)

Pat in GA

TedG954

The A7 Mark II arrived this afternoon. Too late to go anywhere for good subjects so I just used my standard test range. These are literally the first 6 photos out of the camera. I converted them from ARW to TIFF to JPEG, resized them and that's it. Now I have to crawl in to a cave and read.

A Test 1_2983.jpg

A Test 2_2984.jpg

A Test 3_2985.jpg

A Test 4_2986.jpg

A Test 5_2987.jpg

A Test 6_2988.jpg

TedG954

Vistited the Rich & Famous in Palm Beach Today. This is the Lady Katheryn. The photo is actually 36" wide.

Sony A7II - Zeiss 55/1.8

PBC Lady Katheryn p.jpg

donaldjledet

Speaking of Rich and Famous Paul McCarthy about 3 years ago, lease Paul Allen Yacht and came down to New Orleans
​for the Mardi Gras. This yacht was over a hundred feet long. Only problem I had was I didn't have a camera at that Time to photo it.