Stamatis Project 365/2013 (Every Now and Then 2)

stamatisg2002

And one more to keep you occupied...

water_pump2_sm.jpg

stamatisg2002

A friend of mine was working in his workshop, an snap! I took this photo. What you can't see in the photo, is the whip I'm holding. (TIP: Notice the pattern of his shirt...)

workshop_sm.jpg

stamatisg2002

Hello folks! I'm back! Due to some personal circumstances, I wasn't in the mood to take photos or browse the forum for a while now. To make up for it, I submit some new photos I took today! Yay! I went to our Alexandroupolis to go to a friend's wedding on Saturday, and today, on the way out, I took these photos. The girl on the pier was painting or writing (dunno) and she didn't pay any attention to the intruding photographer (me).
girl_sunset1_sm.jpg

girl_sunset2_sm.jpg

girl_sunset3_sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RockyNH_RIP

Hello folks! I'm back! Due to some personal circumstances I wasn't in the mood to take photos or browse the the forum for a while now. To make up for it, I submit some new photos I took today! Yay! I went to our Alexandroupolis to go to a friend's wedding in Saturday, and today, on the way out, I took these photos. The girl on the pier was painting or writing (dunno) and she didn't paid any attention to the intruding photographer (me).

Welcome back.. I hope the personal "stuff" has resolved for you...

Pat in NH