Sonicbuffalo's 365 for 2015

TedG954

January 14, 2015

Getting ripe...and ready to eat. Our dog loves banannas.

Nothing weird about that.

a.aaa-im-a-dog-monkey.jpgMonkey-German-Shepherd--110382 (1).jpgphotoshoppedanimal14_1.jpg

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 17, 2015

Took a drive out into the country and picked this shot out. It's not abandoned, but looks well lived in. There's a horse outside in a fenced in area. It was a beautiful day out and I really enjoyed not dealing with the rain like we've had the last few days.

untitled-26.jpg

Vixen

He'll eat the strings that peel off from the nanna! He smells it when I peel one and will come running from anywhere in the house to get some from me.

I had a dog that loved bananas too. I reckon she could hear you peeling it from a mile away coz she always appeared from nowhere as soon as you cracked that stalk back to peel it :D

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 18, 2015

Going on another drive, and found this dilipidated, abandoned house. It looked rather spooky....might have done better in B & W, but I went ahead and used color. Looks like a nice squatters house. Squat and own! lol

untitled-30.jpg

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 19, 2015

The lake around our parts. It's a decent sized lake, and here it splits around an island. No boats this time of year, but that will change in the spring and summer. A few miles from our home.

untitled-36.jpg

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Why no boats?
In Louisiana its year round of boats on the lakes and bayou doing something.

One.....it's during the work week, and two....has been too cold until today....hit 67* today....very nice out, and three....why are there no snowmobiles in La.? I mean heck, Syracuse and Liverpool has riders from October until April.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

January 20, 2015

A drive just a few miles from the homestead. Just looking for good ops. Found this little gem of a shot looking across a large pond into the barn and horses stall. Lots of Canadian Geese on the banks sunning themselves in the 67* weather. The sun sure felt good today. I'm gonna start making excuses for the next few days as my colonoscopy is Thursday and I'll be trying to weather the storm so to speak. Anyways, here's todays and maybe I'll get out for something new away from the house tomorrow. All bets are off for Thursday.

untitled-41.jpg

wev

Contributor
January 20, 2015

A drive just a few miles from the homestead. Just looking for good ops. Found this little gem of a shot looking across a large pond into the barn and horses stall. Lots of Canadian Geese on the banks sunning themselves in the 67* weather. The sun sure felt good today. I'm gonna start making excuses for the next few days as my colonoscopy is Thursday and I'll be trying to weather the storm so to speak. Anyways, here's todays and maybe I'll get out for something new away from the house tomorrow. All bets are off for Thursday.

Please, the camera stays home on Thursday.

Great shot

TedG954

Chris..... it's a piece of cake! Well, no cake for you. Maybe Friday.

Hope all goes well and the Doc says, "Come back in 10 years!"

Roy1961

if he asks for your monopod your in trouble, lol, that was my only fear until i tasted that awful drink they have you down. Good luck mate.

TedG954

if he asks for your monopod your in trouble, lol, that was my only fear until i tasted that awful drink they have you down. Good luck mate.

Well, I wasn't real comfortable when the anesthesiologist turned off the lights and climbed on the table with me.

He said it was "procedure".

After that I don't remember anything.

He did wink at me when I left though.

And, when I got home, I had new underwear.

2012-02-09-colonoscopyboxerspic.jpg

Yes. Yes, I did have to look up anesthesiologist to spell it correctly.