Selling my first photograph

AC016

I am in the midst of selling one of my aviation photos to a company in northern Canada. This really has made my 2015. The whole process from first contact to negotiating the price, has been totally unexpected. I never thought that anyone would want one of my photos, let alone pay for one. I'm a little over the moon right now.

Rick M

I am in the midst of selling one of my aviation photos to a company in northern Canada. This really has made my 2015. The whole process from first contact to negotiating the price, has been totally unexpected. I never thought that anyone would want one of my photos, let alone pay for one. I'm a little over the moon right now.

Congratulations! It's a wonderful validation of your work!

SkvLTD

Remember, charge out the @$$ if its for commercial use. And if they want to buy the copyright, charge 3x that if you can! Grats!

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Congratulations! This is excellent news. :cool: Keep it up so you can sell more here and there.

I had a chance to sell something but haven't as of yet. It was for ferris wheel images taken at a local church's fair. One of the priests was interested in buying a few photos, but in actuality, I tried to find out who was in charge because I wanted to donate the photos to the church. He will get them for no charge. ;)

Good luck! I am interested in seeing which photo of yours is the one! :) Obviously you will always remember it.

AC016

Congratulations! This is excellent news. :cool: Keep it up so you can sell more here and there.

I had a chance to sell something but haven't as of yet. It was for ferris wheel images taken at a local church's fair. One of the priests was interested in buying a few photos, but in actuality, I tried to find out who was in charge because I wanted to donate the photos to the church. He will get them for no charge. ;)

Good luck! I am interested in seeing which photo of yours is the one! :) Obviously you will always remember it.

Good of you to donate them. I will certainly let you guys know which one it is once things are done.