RON's 52 in 2016 project

RON_RIP

The last roses of the year are amongst the sweetest _AAA9408 - Version 2.jpg

RON_RIP

_AAA9475 - Version 2.jpg
This is how you shot in the rain @Lawrence. You just get out and do it. The car heater warmed me up eventually.
In the notch in the middle you can just discern an arm of the Allegheny River back up behind the Kinzu Dam. For those of you who are aware, the Seneca Indians have named that body of water"Lake Perfidy"in as much as the Army Corp of Engineers and the US Congress made George Washington out to be a liar.

Lawrence

View attachment 232652
This is how you shot in the rain @Lawrence. You just get out and do it. The car heater warmed me up eventually.
In the notch in the middle you can just discern an arm of the Allegheny River back up behind the Kinzu Dam. For those of you who are aware, the Seneca Indians have named that body of water"Lake Perfidy"in as much as the Army Corp of Engineers and the US Congress made George Washington out to be a liar.
@RON you havd me all fired up now to go shoot in the rain but as luck would have it the rain has disappeared. :)

RON_RIP

@RON you havd me all fired up now to go shoot in the rain but as luck would have it the rain has disappeared. :)
Well your indigenous Natives probably have a ceremony to call for Rain. Perhaps you could enlist their help. Of course you could cheat as I did in this next photo and shoot out into the rain from a safe, dry location_AAA9478 - Version 2.jpg

RON_RIP

Was out and about briefly Sat and Sun. A swing thru North Park netted me a couple of photos of trees ablaze in Autumn Glory_AAA9483 - Version 2.jpg

_AAA9485 - Version 2.jpg