RickSawThat 2013 Project 365

RickSawThat

RST_0274.jpg

Well here I am again.

Just working out all the buttons and the new controls on the D7000 vs. my old D5100.

RickSawThat

Flyer_july.jpg

I am going to be showing my Hollywood Street Portraits at another art show in July. This one is fun it's called the Chocolate Art show just east of Downtown LA.

There is a chocolate fountain (yummy), live music and body painting. It is considered the largest underground art show in LA.

It will be July 12-13 7pm to 2am. If your in LA come on out it will be a great show and party.

RockyNH_RIP

View attachment 38674

I am going to be showing my Hollywood Street Portraits at another art show in July. This one is fun it's called the Chocolate Art show just east of Downtown LA.

There is a chocolate fountain (yummy), live music and body painting. It is considered the largest underground art show in LA.

It will be July 12-13 7pm to 2am. If your in LA come on out it will be a great show and party.

Rick, this is great, congrats! Too far (opposite coast) but maybe you can snap a couple shots of the show for us!!??

Pat in NH

RickSawThat

Rick, what are you most pleased with at this point...

The features I'm using the most: fine tune auto focus (still looking for exactly where to set that - I think I'm getting close now at -8 with the 70-300 Nikor), manual ISO control on the fly, ability to set to complete feature sets (U1 and U2) to exact set of control features, quick change between metering, quick change on focus control settings.

Things I miss; articulating screen so I can close the screen and protect it and the light weight of the D5100.