Red line issue

Englischdude

Yep all fixed buddy! :D

I'm giving Dark Table a try, and hopefully I'll be able to figure that out! Lol :)

if you need any support with DT Bill just let me know. It is the only raw editing software I use.make sure you update from the official repo though, we are currently at 1.6.4

Bill16

I haven't been able to figure out how to convert the raw file to jpg yet, so I'm still using my old PP app raw therapy.
Thank you bud I can sure use the help. Any instructions available that I can get?

if you need any support with DT Bill just let me know. It is the only raw editing software I use.make sure you update from the official repo though, we are currently at 1.6.4

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I haven't been able to figure out how to convert the raw file to jpg yet, so I'm still using my old PP app raw therapy.
Thank you bud I can sure use the help. Any instructions available that I can get?
Have you thought of shooting raw AND jpeg and trying to modify your picture controls (only affects jpegs) to something to your taste. You could edit the jpegs and keep the selected raws somewhere for future use when you have the space and computer to process them. I'm sure that you would get very good results with jpegs after adjusting your picture style.

Vixen

It's something we don't think about when buying a new camera. Software generally doesn't keep up to date with the cameras. When I got my D7100 I couldn't open any nef files at all with PS (too old a version).

Last edited: