Pups 365 trial 2014

nikonpup

Re: Pups 365 trial

rocky, this fills it up. 380. 001.JPG

snaphappy

Wow you were in the right place at the right time so nice that he invited you in, must have been a fun afternoon :)

nikonpup

wow you were in the right place at the right time so nice that he invited you in, must have been a fun afternoon :)
it was only about 15 minutes, they finished repairs and where going to test the repair so they had us leave. I did not want any more fence shots so i left.

nikonpup

day 19: Blue spruce. D600 70-300mm @ 230mm 1/50 f11 iso 640 "this is not a valid image file" i tried to do my part.

nikonpup

_dsc3856.jpg
LOADED INTO GALLERY, THEN USED "MY PHOTO" LOOKS TO ME GALLERY "UPLOAD" HAS CHANGED. CHECK YOUR CAMERA DATES. DAY 19

Just-Clayton

Nice shots. I like the Osprey plane shots. I repaired electronics in the A6 and f14. I got to see a few Osprey while in the service.

nikonpup

21 014.JPG
21 015.JPG
21 017.JPG
hard to keep the ducks-in-a-row or find a bright spot when i am seeing mostly gray.

Last edited:

snaphappy

Aww Nikonpup I meant no offence I was just teasing Sorry. When I was helping clean out my Gramps workshop a couple years ago we found some old machine manuals and part ordering catalogues from late 1800's- early 1900's. Man they were HUGE and looked like Hotter Potter movie props. Wish I'd discovered photography then because they were pretty awesome to peruse and pretty amazing how well they stood up considering they spent their lives moved on my Gramps boat and then the last 60yrs deep in on a shelf in his well used fishing boat shop. Old books are really interesting