Project 365 - 2011

Fotojo

Hey Anthony I read your post yesterday, and thought it was a pretty cool ideal. The more I continued to think about it I belive it would be a fun challenge forcing me to pick-up my camera's and put some thought into some shots daily. It will be great practice and get me out of my comfort zone and into something new. Count me in with you guys looking forward to the challengeand fun.

I've started mine. i'm not sure how far I'll get but here goes......
sunshine coast photography.jpg

Curt

Actually I tried and take more one pic a day, but Murphy’s Law would have it the minute I committed to the 365 challenge, would be when I did not. So I will be silent and keep shooting…lol.

kayte

Love this idea- going to start tomorrow as I just found this thread out today ;) lol. I'm using that list of themes but mixing it up and keeping track of what ones I use. I will post here every week (ok, under my own titled thread, of course, lol).

I am also posting on Facebook, if you want to friend me there to help me stay on track, then just search up Kayte Radford.

Browncoat

When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant

Excellent quote! Looking forward to your progress, Kayte!

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I think I'm going to change the assignment for myself to a 52 - 2011. I should be able to make time weekly.

kayte

Carolina Photo Guy: I dunno and even if I did, I would just let you answer to hear it lol!!! what do you get????

Anthony: thanks,I just searched up on google and I loved that quote. I do a lot of black n white or sepia coloured photos, so it fit who I am as a photographer

Summer

Not sure what this would be called, but I once saw a video of someones pictures they took of them selves once a day for 365.....It was pretty interesting to see the progression and changes of that person throughout the year.

I am super interested in this project....i am still trying to decide what I am going to use as my theme.....maybe flowers or plants....or, haha, I could use a small stuffed animal and put it different places....the possibilities are ENDLESS! Thanks for the inspiration!

kayte

I used the link that was given from DPS (I think???) that had a list of themes. I'm going to change some that may be a little hard for me to accomplish but otherwise just going with a weekly theme. also going to find a container and put those themes in there so that I can pick one at random, to keep it fresh.

I would get bored fast if it was the same theme for the whole year.

Summer

Good idea Kayte. I also sent out an APB status on FB asking my friends for ideas. I will probably take any ideas they have and throw them in the "pool" too!