Project 254 Wendy's Wonders

wthorson

Flag Flying at Sunset.jpg
As I was going home after this 13 hour day, I saw the colorful sunset with the Flag still Flying at the mall. It was so pretty that I had to pull into the mall and take some shots.

wthorson

It's a glass lamp, that has an LED that changes color. It also has a mechanism that changes water to fog, so when the light is on, the fog is really colorful. I took close up of it with the light on and the fog going. Cool huh?

wthorson

Ammonite Price Museum 2013.jpg
Ammonite Fossel that is in The Price Museum. It is about 24 inches in diameter and quite detailed.
Bear Price Museum 2013.jpg
This is a taxidermied bear in The Price Museum. I thought it was great to get the photo of it looking at you.
Guage Panel Price Power Plant 2013.jpg
This is a guage panel in a coal fired energy plant.
Rusty Pipe Price Power Plant 2013.jpg
A cool looking rusty pipe in the coal fired energy plant.
Mastadon Skeleton Price Museum 2013.jpg
A Mastodon Skeleton in the Museum.
Saber-Toothed Tiger Price Museum 2013.jpg
Saber-Toothed Tiger Skeleton in the Museum.

Moab Man

Amusing that those of us here in the desert saw an opportunity to shoot some great clouds and jumped on it. Can't wait for the mushroom cloud summer mountain storm thunderheads.

wthorson

Between the Storms 1.jpg
On my way to work this morning, I saw this beautiful cloud formation, with the rays of the sun coming through the storm clouds. I pulled into the parking lot of a golf course and got some good shots. This is the first one with the morning ray's shining through.
The next one is the sun peaking through the bottom of the clouds with a break in the clouds above the sun. The sun's rays are trying to break through the darkness of the clouds.

Between the Storms.jpg

wthorson

Single Duckling.jpg
At Red Butte Garden there was a cute little duckling swimming along by himself.
Three Ducklings.jpg
Then his siblings came along.
Duck Family.jpg
Here comes momma !!!

Last edited: