Post your Train shots!

Lalam

With the Sun behind the clouds, Bangalore to Ajmer Garib Nawaz express curves through Adarki in the evening. Maharashtra, India.
F344_GaribNawaz_AKI_D0567.jpg

Sandpatch

I found this CSX freight at the Savannah, GA Amtrak depot. The sun wasn't in the best spot, but I liked the composition and took a snap.

2014-09-13 Savannah GA CSX Freight - for upload.jpg

Sandpatch

I bought an N Scale Columbia, Newberry & Laurens boxcar at a train show this weekend. It's the one on the right and it looks great. The steel boxcar on the left was painted and decaled by me several years ago, with each letter and marking cut separately from a decal sheet and applied. My aging eyes were shot after this project. These models are each 3" long. The CN&L was merged into CSX long ago. It was a small line, so models of it are not often seen.

2014-10-13 N Scale CNL Freight Cars - for upload.jpg

Last edited:

Fortkentdad

Tried to stitch together a set of photo's but I'm afraid I was standing too close to the train so the perspective is warped. But it was such a beautiful machine - lighting was not the best - too bright - on the wrong side of the train. But oh, well it was still a pretty sight for this old train buff.

CPR ABA_DSC9812_panorama.jpg