Post your Photographing the photographer.

jay_dean

Here's the P.J's going nuts over Kiera Knightly in Leicester Square, London
_DSC9690b.jpg

JackStalk

I took my girlfriend out to a soccer game and let her shoot with the D7000/55-200mm combo. She had a blast! Here she is attempting to figure out how the settings work (she hasnt done photography in years)

JSK-8832.jpg

wev

Contributor
A camera club tutorial going on at the arb today -- not sure what they found so fascinating about the apache plume, but they were all taking turns getting close shots

Photog.jpg

Photog2.jpg

Vincent

I have done some, today I did not even see the guy when taking the picture:

20141114-photographer.jpg

I had a little chat when we left the nature reserve at the same time, D800 + Nikon 500mm + Gitzo stuff; a lot higher budget then me.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor

Your first shot is quite interesting, Michael, and it gave me something to think about. When people turn the camera to a vertical position, how many hold their camera with the right hand ABOVE the camera? And how many support the camera with the right hand BELOW the camera? I hold it with my right hand underneath as it is more stable for me.

wev

Contributor
Your first shot is quite interesting, Michael, and it gave me something to think about. When people turn the camera to a vertical position, how many hold their camera with the right hand ABOVE the camera? And how many support the camera with the right hand BELOW the camera? I hold it with my right hand underneath as it is more stable for me.

Right hand on top -- I use front button focus and I wouldn't be able to press it and support the lens the other way round