Post your latest purchases.

Horoscope Fish

Time for a new dual-battery charger. Sadly, my previous charger met an untimely and catastrophic death after years of faithful service. Fair winds and following seas, old friend! This splashy new charger comes with uber-fancy charging-status windows, a car charger and a USB port for... for... Well, for reasons I have yet to determine; but I'm not letting that dampen my enthusiasm for having yet another USB port at my immediate disposal. This unit is certainly heftier and feels better built than my old one so I remain hopeful it will suffer the abuse and indignities my previous charger did with equal aplomb.
DBC Pic.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Time for a new dual-battery charger. Sadly, my previous charger met an untimely and catastrophic death after years of faithful service. Fair winds and following seas, old friend! This splashy new charger comes with uber-fancy charging-status windows, a car charger and a USB port for... for... Well, for reasons I have yet to determine; but I'm not letting that dampen my enthusiasm for having yet another USB port at my immediate disposal. This unit is certainly heftier and feels better built than my old one so I remain hopeful it will suffer the abuse and indignities my previous charger did with equal aplomb.
View attachment 301254

How many and type batteries will it charge? Also model so I could look it up myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikew_RIP

More money spent on none photo gear ::what:: Nancy and i both have larger mobility scooters for going into town etc but i also have a boot scooter that goes in the car, if we go out for the day this is ok for me, then if i do 4/5 miles Nancy is struggling with that amount of walking,so we bought a second boot scooter.

st1d_blue.jpg

Danno

View attachment 301254

I am sure that it will perform, given that outstanding introduction.

Nero

Traded in my 18-105mm and put the money towards this. Now my lenses are 100% full-frame. Next is the camera itself.
dc45de9a79d3fd43e19d416d21dad64a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Horoscope Fish

I was *hoping* Santa would stuff my stocking with a round head (or two!) for my AD200's, as shown below; but it appears there was some kind of... miscommunication, I guess: All I could find were black, rocky lumps. Not a single round head to be found... :(
EVOLV_Round_Head_11b.jpg

weebee

No camera stuff lately. Haven't had much time for it anyway. But that doesn't mean I stopped buying anything! 2019 Subaru Forester limited. I'm still studying everything this suv can do!

subaru.jpg

Daz

Well the writing was on the wall for my D500 as soon as Nikon announced the Eye AF for the Z series...

I sold the D500 to WEX on a trade in for £800 with nearly 60,000 shutter clicks !! I then got onto Nikon about getting the Z 6 with the FTZ adapter. There is a bit of a delay in stock in the UK for the Z 6 so they have given me a Z 7 to play with until my 6 arrives. So now getting used to playing with the Mirrorless bodies !!

Sorry D500 you did me well I am sorry to see you go but here is to the Z's

nikonpup

Yongnuo YN568EX III B&H purchase. Had a problem out of he box, zoom not working. Finally found solution on the internet, diffuser was not seated all the way. Once diffuser clicked in place all ok.
750_6923.jpg

crashton

I just picked up a lightly used Nikon 1 V3 camera kit with a 10-100 non pd lens. All of my Nikon 1 kit had been sold off, but I really missed shooting with it. Pictures when it arrives.

mikew_RIP

Got my tripod mount for the Sigma 100-400 but
It is from the only guy i could find in the UK selling them and they are cheaper than from China for a reason, they look as though they could be a first production batch with a stupid mistake, it fits and is solid so i am keeping it, just obviously does not fit quiet as intended.

Capture1.JPG