Post your latest purchases.

Bourbon Neat

Scored a daily deal at BH Photo for this LowPro Pro Runner 200 A W Backpack, $30.

And a box of crackers for the improvements to the next hand shutter. The first one does as it should but is easily nudge to the ground when at idle.

Purchase-7862.jpg

Purchase-7864.jpg

Just ordered the Rogue Flash Bender. I have got to start working on shooting with the flash. I don't like straight on flash and bounce gives racoon eyes some of the time. I am hoping this will solve at least part of the problem.

Next I take on fill flash with outdoors shooting matching the background. Anyone suggest any good youtube videos on this subject?

I have the D7100 and the SB700 flash. I need to be able to shoot in a hurry outdoors. planing to shooting some kid shots and they don't wait on anyone.

Bill16

My wife has decided I needed more than just cowboy boots!lol :D

Attachments

• 61RfFEJfCnL._UX500_.jpg
    61RfFEJfCnL._UX500_.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
My wife has decided I needed more than just cowboy boots!lol :D

Look out, Bill's been workin' out lifting all those cameras, now he's into track! He'll be beating us to ALL of the good shots now!

Running????? You have got to be kidding! Lol :p

Mmmm...I used to have a pair of ladies Avia red high-top aerobic sneakers with black trim. They looked terrific when I wore black spandex leggings. Say Bill, how do you look in black spandex? :surprise: Lol! ;)

Bill16

Some friends I got here! Lol one wants me running my butt off and another wants me wearing spandex? Lol Not happening my friends! Lol :p

Mmmm...I used to have a pair of ladies Avia red high-top aerobic sneakers with black trim. They looked terrific when I wore black spandex leggings. Say Bill, how do you look in black spandex? :surprise: Lol! ;)

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Just ordered the Rogue Flash Bender. I have got to start working on shooting with the flash. I don't like straight on flash and bounce gives racoon eyes some of the time. I am hoping this will solve at least part of the problem.

Next I take on fill flash with outdoors shooting matching the background. Anyone suggest any good youtube videos on this subject?

I have the D7100 and the SB700 flash. I need to be able to shoot in a hurry outdoors. planing to shooting some kid shots and they don't wait on anyone.

Don, Not sure if this will help, but I posted a reference to an off camera flash video in the post ( http://nikonites.com/education/30559-off-camera-flash-how.html#axzz3c3SsVl1p ) It talks about outdoor off camera flash use toward the end of the video if I remember correctly.

Pretzel

Some friends I got here! Lol one wants me running my butt off and another wants me wearing spandex? Lol Not happening my friends! Lol :p

That's not all... WE WANT PICS of you running in those shoes and leggings, with all cameras intact and ready to shoot! Right, @hark?

Last edited:

10 Gauge

Hey @mikew I've got a question for you. I noticed my lens had a couple of specs of dust already in between the front elements straight out of the box. Nothing major, but wondering if yours has any just for comparison.... Doesn't appear to effect IQ, don't really want to send it back if it's "normal".

mikew_RIP

Hey @mikew I've got a question for you. I noticed my lens had a couple of specs of dust already in between the front elements straight out of the box. Nothing major, but wondering if yours has any just for comparison.... Doesn't appear to effect IQ, don't really want to send it back if it's "normal".

Dont know if mine has any but i guess it does,most lenses especially zoom lenses have dust in them,certainly nothing to worry about.

oldhippy

image.jpgMy Dollar Day shopping. eBay. Total for all 5.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 230
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

muzza

bought some new items :
sigma 150-600mm c
hannel triad c4 compact tripod
manfrotto 055xpro3 tripod
manfrotto xpro3w head
and made a partial lens coat for the sigma

sorry about sideways pics
IMG_1851.JPG.jpgIMG_1852.JPG.jpgIMG_1853.JPG.jpg

Last edited:

weebee

I may have missed the report but wondered how you liked it when you got it?? (MeFoto Day Trip)

Pat in GA

Hi Pat,I posted my thoughts on this little tripod somewhere around here. It is a solid, very well made tripod. Nice and smooth with positive action. I've had my 7100 with flash mounted on it and I have no concerns with stability at all. It has met my expectations very well.

DSC00198.jpg