Post Your Landscape Photos

Peter7100

Bridge.jpg

Peter7100

Looks like you live in a peaceful area Peter.

I don't actually live there. although I agree it looks like a nice place to have a house :cool:

The picture was taken in an area called Glencoe which is about a two hour drive from where we live. If you were to ask Scottish photographers as to where their favourite area to go with a camera, I suspect the majority would pick Glencoe.

nikonpup

I don't actually live there. although I agree it looks like a nice place to have a house :cool:

The picture was taken in an area called Glencoe which is about a two hour drive from where we live. If you were to ask Scottish photographers as to where their favourite area to go with a camera, I suspect the majority would pick Glencoe.[/QUO ---on YOU TUBE --- i like Gary Gough when he shoots in Scotland---also Photography Online which is based in Scotland---

Peter7100

The picture was taken in an area called Glencoe which is about a two hour drive from where we live. If you were to ask Scottish photographers as to where their favourite area to go with a camera, I suspect the majority would pick Glencoe.[/QUO ---on YOU TUBE --- i like Gary Gough when he shoots in Scotland---also Photography Online which is based in Scotland---

Yes Photography Online is a very good YouTube channel. The main presenters all live in Skye, which is probably most people’s next favourite location in Scotland after Glencoe.
The problem with Skye (pre covid) is that it has become so popular there are often cars and campervans parked all over the place which tends to ruin the experience. I am glad I have had the fortune to visit Skye a few times whilst it was relatively quiet. It is however one of those places that can rain for two weeks solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk