Post your hill mountain or rock photos

franpoli

A view from Nax in Switzerland. I have used a gradual neutral filter for this shot.
uploadfromtaptalk1340731368788.jpg

Last edited:

AntrimHills

white park bay.jpg

White Park Bay, on N Ireland's north coast. Atlantic waves break on the beach; Fair Head, in the distance is a cliff that rises 196 metres out of the sea.

TedG954

Where was this taken Ted?

There is a wonderful park system in and around Cleveland called the Metro Park. It is known as The Emerald Necklace. This particular place is called Whipps Ledges in Hinckley, Ohio. It is famous because Buzzards come to roost there every year. The climb is pretty tough, as I get older. According to park officials, the whole area was covered by oceans and that's where the rocks come from. Good place for photographs.

View attachment 13391

View attachment 13392

N_Addy

Don't know if you'd call these a hill or a mountain. They definitely fit the "rock" category. ;)

Storm clouds over Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO
dsc_3333.jpg

Stangman98

I love both your photos Neal. Might I suggest a little more contrast and on the second photo, it appears that you used a touch of saturation. The sky looks great, but a touch too much blue on the mountains. I would suggest bumping the exposure down a half to full stop and not using the extra saturation.