Post your favorite shot, (or two)

wornish

These are my favourites to date. Cant match some on here but keep trying to improve.

Nifty50 - 1.jpg

Viaduct.jpg

Felisek

This is a very old shot (I think it was 1996) done on Fuji Velvia. I did not expect such a high contrast, but I'm very pleased with the result.

sfo (10).jpg

Skwaz

Hi guys
I must be thick I can't post pics with text !
I love the snooker room pics
The waterfall was the first HDR with ND filter to get the silky look very happy with that to
Comments to help improve more than welcome and expected
Cheers

WeeHector

I've taken the liberty of posting 3 photos. They represent a communion with the animal kingdom that we, as a species, in no way deserve to enjoy. They are amazing moments that will live with me for the rest of my life.

The first is a female Praying Mantis I found at the door of our workshop. She climbed up onto my hand and posed for this shot. It is all the more remarkable as the lens was on manual focus and I had to move the camera in and out to focus on her.

Second is a Great Tit I came across, sitting on the ground, too tired to fly away. It did not struggle or panic when I put my hand down before it and it calmly climbed on. Shortly afterwards, a friend arrived and it happily hopped onto his arm. I put it in a place of safety and it later flew off.

Finally there is interaction with a tiny member of the animal kingdom which seems to take as much interest in us as we do in it. A stack of 13 photos

Mantis.jpg
Great Tit.jpg
Salticus scenicus 4.jpg

Blade Canyon

We have a Golden called Charlie who is 11yrs old, whats yours called ?

My wife named her Coco, after Coco Chanel. Of course, you never call dogs just by their given names, so we also call her Coconut, CocoPuff, Puffster, the Puffling, and Miss Coco.

Last edited: