Post your favorite August shot

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
010 low res.jpg

chip

Just joined but I really like this one I shot last weekend at Lost Lake near Mt Hood.

DSC_0003-XL.jpg

Last edited:

"CHRIS"

I don't do "people" shots very much, so this image of two young Amish girls walking home from service gets this month's nod.......and boy was it hot out that day!

DSC_0046 nxd.jpg

You and me both LOL! I guess I just left it "as is" so to speak. But yeah, I probably should have gotten the "city-like" sign out of there.

Two trains of thought here.

1. The new and old meeting here. Can be nice
2. The shot looks like it could have been from 100 years back if you removed the sign and converted it to sepia tone and aged it a bit Could be nice

interesting dilemma. Since I saw the photo I have thought about it and can not decide what I would have done with it. Your photo has done what it is supposed to do. Told a story and made me think about it. Good job.

"CHRIS"

Two trains of thought here.

1. The new and old meeting here. Can be nice
2. The shot looks like it could have been from 100 years back if you removed the sign and converted it to sepia tone and aged it a bit Could be nice

interesting dilemma. Since I saw the photo I have thought about it and can not decide what I would have done with it. Your photo has done what it is supposed to do. Told a story and made me think about it. Good job.

Thank you Don, that means alot.

Blacktop

You and me both LOL! I guess I just left it "as is" so to speak. But yeah, I probably should have gotten the "city-like" sign out of there.

I would leave in the stop sign, but that's just me. You're not only showing the girls, you're showing the surroundings as well.

Woodyg3

Contributor
I'm crazy busy at work. I'm a teacher, so the new school year has started. I'm also a cross country coach, and we are in full swing there, too. I have tons of shots from August I haven't even processed, but this certainly has to be near the top of the heap.

P51-100.jpg