Post Your Bridges HERE

J-see

Trying the Samyang below my favorite bridge.

_DSC1662.jpg

_DSC1663.jpg

Last edited:

J-see

I just love my CP. Turned at the right angle and shot at the right angle to the sun, it is just sweet what it captures.

_DSC2118.jpg

This is how it rolled out of the cam: no edit whatsoever.

_DSC2118.jpg

Last edited:

Whiskeyman

I was able to go out with my camera this evening and do what I wanted to do. After about six months of shooting for others and a slight sabbatical, it was good to be out. However, the same can't be said for what I got tonight.

I'lll have to get back into the practice of photography and remember to not be an idiot when I go out and not leave equipment that I need at home as well as the right techniques and procedures to use to get what I want. (Or close to it.)

I didn't plan on photos of a bridge, but it was there.

WM

Mid-Bay Bridge from White Point-2.jpg

Lovin Our Life

I was able to go out with my camera this evening and do what I wanted to do. After about six months of shooting for others and a slight sabbatical, it was good to be out. However, the same can't be said for what I got tonight.

I'lll have to get back into the practice of photography and remember to not be an idiot when I go out and not leave equipment that I need at home as well as the right techniques and procedures to use to get what I want. (Or close to it.)

I didn't plan on photos of a bridge, but it was there.

WM

View attachment 134637

I spent 4 years at Eglin, that bridge sure made a nice short cut.

Gerb

We don't have nearly the spectacular bridges around there that some of you have. Here's an old railroad bridge at one of our county parks. Might be able to fit a car through there, but it would be tight.

Railroad Bridge.jpg