aa569ca6933416758a19a906d2b618df.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlueThumb

Hercules Transport.jpg
Taken at Raf Cosford Air Museum Wolverhampton England a couple of years ago now

Red Arrows.jpg

The Red Arrows at RAF Cosford Air Show @ Wolverhampton England in 2010

Lee532

After a very long sabbatical it has been great to pick the camera up again in the past few months. Here's a few recent aviation pics to start.

50236076297_a49788023e_o.jpg

50389233218_bd53efa05a_k.jpg

50382423077_b13281fb1a_h.jpg

STM

Coming aboard the "Big E" (USS Enterprise, CVN-65) back in 1986. I handed my BN (Bombardier Navigator) my FA and told him to snap a few photos of me "in the groove". I had a centered "ball" but was lined up just a little bit left, easy fix with a little rudder or split throttles. Looking back I really miss those days.

Coming aboard the Big E.jpg

Peter7100

Coming aboard the "Big E" (USS Enterprise, CVN-65) back in 1986. I handed my BN (Bombardier Navigator) my FA and told him to snap a few photos of me "in the groove". I had a centered "ball" but was lined up just a little bit left, easy fix with a little rudder or split throttles. Looking back I really miss those days.

View attachment 352867

Wow, that must have been some experience!

Bikerbrent

Thank you for your service! At least it was during the day, rather than at night. From everything I have heard, night carrier landings were REALLY pucker time! :cheerful:

STM

Wow, that must have been some experience!

Yours

It was fun during the day but at night and in bad weather your sphincter was puckered up tight enough to cut washers off of it! :nightmare::nightmare:

Yours truly coming aboard USS Enterprise summer 1986 on a beautiful Case I day...........

coming aboard.jpg