Post your 'ALMOST' Photos..

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This one came out of nowhere and surprised me.
d5100_026_339109.jpg

miknoypinoy

LOL...it's from the cartoon movie Nemo. :) The seagulls.....mine...mine...mine...mine...LOL

I thought it was yoda on empire strikes back, when he finds lukes flashlight. . . lol. can you tell I love star wars? lol.

I'm not afraid . . . YOU WILL BE. . . YOU WILL BE. . .

emoxley

LOL...it's from the cartoon movie Nemo. :) The seagulls.....mine...mine...mine...mine...LOL
Right.........it's the scene just before the little girl is tapping on the fish tank. :)

The seagull flying by the boat mast immediately made me think of Finding Nemo.

Last edited:

Just-Clayton

I had just got to a spot to shoot at this guy and noticed a hawk trying to scare him away.You can just see the hawk to the right, behind the branch. Also, I need a better zoom lens.

_DSC6405.JPG

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This guy was heading straight for me, I fell back and he swooped over my head! Lucky I was on grass.
d5100_051_608878.jpg

BackdoorArts

Was walking in the woods one morning, camera in hand, when I heard a branch in the distance groan as something pushed off of it. I then see a Bald Eagle in all its majesty flying directly towards me - a bird I've never seen before in those woods or since (there is a nesting pair about 8 miles away at a reservoir - best anyone could reckon this one was just passing through). Amidst muttered prayers of, "Oh please, oh please, focus dammit!!", I aimed and squeezed the shutter release, not having time to consider what anything was set at. Alas, this is what I got. The memory is far more vivid and in focus.

Attachments

• 20120319-DSC_6627.jpg
    20120319-DSC_6627.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 338
  • 20120319-DSC_6631.jpg
    20120319-DSC_6631.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 325