Nikon Image Space

piperbarb

Thanks for the info. What is really weird, is that when I log in on my Mac (10.7.5), after log-in, I get a blank, black page. It does not matter whether I use Safari or Firefox. When I log in using Ubuntu Linix and Firefox, no problems. Hm.... I think the site has some issues that need to be addressed. Odd that it seems more compatible with Linux than OS X.

Sandpatch

I use MS Internet Explorer 9 and all I see is a blank black page. I've been able to enter once okay, but not a second time. Am I doing something wrong or is Nikon's new site messed up? :confused:

piperbarb

I use MS Internet Explorer 9 and all I see is a blank black page. I've been able to enter once okay, but not a second time. Am I doing something wrong or is Nikon's new site messed up? :confused:

That was the same thing that happened to me on my Mac but it worked okay w/ Ubuntu linux. Also, try the link in the earlier post from Don. That worked perfectly for me on both systems.

Scott Murray

Only issue I have is that I cannot understand the language lol
Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 10.07.54 AM.png

Sandpatch

It's very strange. I can see other people's photos and I can check the settings on my account and all is well, but when I click "my photos" the screen goes completely black. I have photos there I know. I probably shouldn't say this, but I seem to have more problems with Japanese company websites than any other kind. Sony's site too is often messed up or extremely slow.

DTigga

I just set this up and I must say I'm quite happy with it. I'm forever taking photos at family events and then working out how I can get them to the family members. This way, I can set up a library, upload them and share them out. The family member can then download themselves. No more donating​ USB memory sticks which never come back.

And all for the unbelievable price of... free! I'm sold.

SkvLTD

I will say one thing- their java-everything kinda interface is quite annoying for hot linking, but other than that the whole gallery is quite nice (and, yes, mostly due to free 20gb).