Nidding's 366 - 2016

Roy1961

Contributor
Funny i have never taken my wedding ring off since my wife put it on. Pretty much the same for any jewelry i have.

sent from Pandora's blue lagoon

nidding

Funny i have never taken my wedding ring off since my wife put it on. Pretty much the same for any jewelry i have.

sent from Pandora's blue lagoon
Actually neither my wife nor myself are wearing ours at the moment. I sadly get a rash from mine and my wife's fingers are filled with water. I have thought about a way to wear mine in some other way, but haven't come up with a solution i like yet.

Dawg Pics

Actually neither my wife nor myself are wearing ours at the moment. I sadly get a rash from mine and my wife's fingers are filled with water. I have thought about a way to wear mine in some other way, but haven't come up with a solution i like yet.

If you aren't allergic to the metal, then there is a chance the rash is being caused by soap that so not being rinsed completely from under the wide band.
I used to see that now and then when I worked at a jewelry store.

I engraved my own wedding band while I was there.

nidding

If you aren't allergic to the metal, then there is a chance the rash is being caused by soap that so not being rinsed completely from under the wide band.
I used to see that now and then when I worked at a jewelry store.

I engraved my own wedding band while I was there.
I think I might actually just be allergic to some component in the metal, as I react in the same way to a wrist watch that I've got. We had to go for the very cheapest gold rings that we could find, in part because it doesn't mean a big thing to neither of us, and I suspect that has a lot to say in regards to the composition of the metal.
But thanks for the hint. I guess it's worth trying out, just to make sure :)

nidding

Yet another late shot...
After looking through Jake's thread for inspiration, I figured I'd try to see what fun could come for a long exposure out in the darkness.
Day 26 (jan 26)
DSC_5642 by jonas_sandager, on Flickr
I didn't really like it at all, so I went for the twirl effect, that a lot of people have talked about recently. Not really my cup of tea either, but fun to try anyways :)
DSC_5642-Edit by jonas_sandager, on Flickr

Plan for day 27 - go out and shoot something marginally more interesting!

nidding

Okay, to be honest this is probably only vaguely more interesting than the previous days' work. But hey, at least I had to break the law to get it...
The creative part for me in this one is that I tried duotones. I could easily see myself trying to incorporate more of those :)
Day 27 (jan 27)
DSC_5643 by jonas_sandager, on Flickr

I also found a very colorful fungus on my walk today
Tremella mesenterica by jonas_sandager, on Flickr

nidding

Today my uncle had a book reception. He has gone through a lot of hardness due to illness and is locked in an electrical wheelchair. Still he has been able to get four books published. This was the reception for the third childrens' book and an autobiography dealinig with his mindset towards severe illness. The later is called "You Can! - The light shines through the slightest of cracks". I think the title says a lot about his disposition.
Day 28 (jan 28)
DSC_5665 by jonas_sandager, on Flickr

Danno

Today my uncle had a book reception. He has gone through a lot of hardness due to illness and is locked in an electrical wheelchair. Still he has been able to get four books published. This was the reception for the third childrens' book and an autobiography dealinig with his mindset towards severe illness. The later is called "You Can! - The light shines through the slightest of cracks". I think the title says a lot about his disposition.
Day 28 (jan 28)
DSC_5665 by jonas_sandager, on Flickr

I like the title and firmly agree... For me that light comes thru my faith.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Jonas, what a great capture of your Uncle. You did very well by capturing the sliver of light slipping through the crack to add to the effects of the book title. Congrats to your Uncle for his continued positive spirit toward life. Thanks for sharing.

nidding

Out shooting some photos at a heavy metal festival today. Really could have used a camera with a lot better ISO performance than my d3100. Oh well, some day I'll be able to upgrade. But for now, you'll have to do with the grainy old images :) Tomorrow my own band will play our debut concert at this festival, so I think I'll probably have to get creative to get a pic.
Day 29 (jan 29)
"Death Rides a Horse"
DSC_5704 by jonas_sandager, on Flickr